Partnering for Academic Student Success (PASS)
During 2010-2011, Sheril Hook (UTM), Sarah Fedko (UTSC), and Patricia Bellamy (St George) were seconded to the Centre for Teaching Support and Innovation (CTSI) for two days a week as the first participants in the new CTSI and U of T Libraries partnership. Attached is their final report outlining their progress on the five goals of the partnership:
- Build a strong partnership between the two institutions.
- Integrate information literacy into CTSI workshops and communications.
- Develop best practices for sustainable and scalable instructor-librarian collaboration.
- Converse with faculty on integrating information literacy at the course, program, and departmental levels.
- Develop instructional excellence amongst teaching librarians.
You will find their final report and many additional documents they created during their secondment in the LibGuide: Partnership between CTSI and Instruction Librarians. https://librarians.library.utoronto.ca/?page_id=1705
This website houses documents created by librarians during secondments and is meant to facilitate sharing amongst librarians and CTSI staff. They welcome your feedback here on the blog or the LibGuide. Alternatively, you may wish to email them:
- Sheril Hook
- Patricia Bellamy
Current members of this year’s secondees to CTSI are Joanna Szurmak, Whitney Kemble, Rita Vine, and Patricia Bellamy.