Thank you Sara McDowell for forwarding:
2012 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE FOR THE SOCIETY FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING IN HIGHER EDUCATION
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
June 19 – 22, 2012
The Society for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education (STLHE) invites proposals for presentations at its 32nd Annual International Conference – “Learning without boundaries? Apprentissage sans limites?”
The theme of this conference is learning without boundaries. Questions to explore include:
• Does learning have boundaries?
• What boundaries do we have or need?
• Are boundaries productive? Constructive? Liberating?
• Which boundaries need to be re-drawn, crossed, broken or maintained?
The theme invites participants to expand their boundaries and /or bridges in areas related to:
• Teaching practices
• Learning environments
• Language, culture, and disciplines
• Learning support services such as: libraries, student services, service learning, stages/internships