The December 4 Liaison Update Forum showcased 6 lightning round presentations. Each presentation was followed by small group discussion and an open Q&A session. Presenters kept track of the questions (which were submitted on index cards to preserve anonymity) and have kindly recorded and shared their responses for this post.
- Stephanie Orfano: Thinking beyond fair dealing: Questions facing the Scholarly Communications and Copyright Office (…and how you can help) Powerpoint || Q&A
- Caitlin Tillman: Talking to faculty about Downsview Powerpoint || Q&A
- Judith Logan: Choosing the right platform for your web content Powerpoint || Q&A
- Carey Toane: EntComp: Establishing an entrepreneurship community of practice at UTL Powerpoint ||Q&A
- Dylanne Dearborn: Research data management at the U of T Powerpoint ||Q&A
- Gail Nichol: I’ll follow you if you’ll follow me: How Scopus can track your research impact, connect you with others in your field and keep you up to date Powerpoint || Q&A